Jaffa and I are delighted to have been awarded the
Shine On Award
Shine On Award
We were nominated for this rather lovely award by Kate at Books with Bunny
Thank you Kate
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back.
3. Share seven random, interesting things about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
Here are our 7 random bits of interest.
1. In a litter of two kittens - Jaffa was the only ginger - his little sister was jet black
2. Jaffa likes to be incognito the name is Bond- Jaffa Bond
3. Jaffa never shies away from the limelight .....or works when he can sleep
4. When I'm not reading, I like to knit bookbags, blankies and dolls. I blog at ittybittyknits
5.I enjoy photography and have my pictures on my blog picksipics
6. I once met the Duke of Edinburgh
Here are my nominees:
Jo - Thank you for the award :) I have linked back to you here: http://booketta.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/shine-on-award.htmlReplyDelete
I'm not sure how else to do this, hope this is okay.
Thanks Jane - it's just a bit of fun..lolDelete
Thank you Josie and Jaffa for making me smile yet again! This is lovely, thank you for thinking of me. I love the photos, Jaffa Bond! :) Lovely to see more of your fabulous knits too Josie. I cherish the little purple bag I won from your blog, it is proudly displayed on my dressing table. xReplyDelete