Thursday 12 June 2014

BookaDay....part two

Great fun currently on Twitter with this initiative from @boroughpress


#BookADayUK

I'm joining in on twitter @jaffareadstoo

 I will also post my book choice on this thread.


I pretend to have read it

I honestly can't think of anything !!



Makes me laugh

6533687
An old favourite

Moonfleet by J Meade Falkner

115538



Favourite fictional father

924408
Mr Bennet from Pride and Prejudice



"An unhappy alternative is before you, Elizabeth From this day you must be a stranger to one of your parents. -- Your mother will never see you again if you do not marry Mr Collins, and I will never see you again if you do "


Can’t believe more people haven’t read it

17607825


Future Classic

17853114


Bought on a recommendation

There's a foxy Jaffa look a like on the cover


18273521


Still can’t stop talking about it


22360617


Favourite cover

 Too many choices but my current read has a lovely cover.

17405093


Summer read

16077150


Out of print

1016641

Made to read at school
Hooked me into reading
Never finished it
Should have sold more copies
Want to be one of the characters
Bought at my favourite independent bookshop
The one I have reread the most often


Would save if my house burned down

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - Jaffareadstoo appreciates your interest.