Friday 30 December 2011

Day 30 of the 30 day book talk..





Thanks so much if you've managed to stay with us for the whole of the 30 day book talk - jaffa and appreciate all your views and comments. We've really enjoyed putting our bookish thoughts into such a fascinating challenge.



Favourite Book of All Time






By now you all know what my favourite book of all time will be - Outlander by Diana Gabaldon......it's the one book I would want with me if I was marooned on a desert island...

Thankfully due to the skill of this talented author , the story continues....







jaffa's choice


Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World



Who could resist this little face





or






this little face.....

Happy reading
xx




4 comments:

  1. All your posts have been really interesting (and Jaffa's too). I'll miss your daily installments, but look forward to seeing what you read next. H xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. H - thanks so much for reading all my posts - I'll have to think up a new daily challenge..J xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. I enjoyed all the daily challenge posts - from you and Jaffa. :-) And, I'm not at all surprised by this one. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ABL - Thanks for following our 30 day challenge and for all your comments.
    I knew you wouldn't be surprised by my all time favourite - LOL - J xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - Jaffareadstoo appreciates your interest.