Sunday 22 January 2012

Where in the world have I been....

I'm not a great traveller, so it always amazes me that I can journey around the world from the comfort of my armchair....




Where in the world have I been this week....














LONDON in 1918 courtesy of Armistice by Nick Stafford.


Having lost her fiancé, Dan in the final minutes of 11th November 1918, Philomena Bligh travels to London in order to find out what happened in the final minutes of WW1, and how her fiancé could have been killed just a minute after ceasefire was called....but if he wasn't killed by enemy fire....who did kill Dan Case?





Published by Quercus


Incidentally Nick Stafford adapted Michael Morpurgo's Warhorse for the stage......



PARIS in 1788 courtesy of Season of Light by Katherine McMahon

Season of Light
Published by Weidenfeld & Nicholson





NORTHERN ENGLAND Present Day courtesy of  The Radleys by Matt Haig


The Radleys

Published by Canongate books ltd








Where in the world will we go next week......................come with us, if you can.......






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - Jaffareadstoo appreciates your interest.