Thursday 18 August 2011

Great reading with my Alphabet Authors....




I'm always keen to vary my reading with simple challenges - this is my 2011 Alphabet challenge - it's an attempt to cover every letter of the alphabet with a different author.

Anything goes - all have been great reads !!




A = Started early, took my dog by Kate Atkinson
B = Too Close to Home by Linwood Barclay
C = The Stonehenge Legacy by Sam Christer
D = The Secrets Between Us by Louise Douglas
E =
F = Fall of Giants by Ken Follett
G = Leaf on the Wind of All Hallows by Diana Gabaldon
H = The Hummingbird and the Baer by Nicholas Hogg
I =
J = A Hidden Affair by Pam Jenoff
K = The Forgotten Legion by Ben Kane
L = Catching the Tide by Judith Lennox
M =The Gallow's Curse by Karen Maitland
N = The Summer House by Mary Nichold
O =The Hand that First Held Mine by Maggie O'Farrell
P = Private Lives by Tasmina Perry
Q= Mistress of Rome by Kate Quinn
R = Chasing Fire by Nora Roberts
S = Blow on a Dead Man's Embers by Mari Strachan
T =Crimson China by Betsy Tobin
U =
V =
W = The Homecoming of Samuel Lake by Jenny Wingfield
X =
Y =We all Ran into the Sunlight by Natalie Young
Z =


As you can see there are still a few letters still to cover - I'm working on it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - Jaffareadstoo appreciates your interest.