Sunday 3 July 2011

Kindlefest...


Whilst taking advantage of some super Kindle bargain offers on Amazon.co.uk, I managed to get several books from my wishlist....

Here's what I got :

Whatever you love by Louise Doughty
Witness by Cath Staincliffe
Why don't you come for me - Diane Janes
These Things hidden - Helen Gudenkauf
The Summer Season by Julia Williams

Which means that I've got lots of lovely reading for over the summer ......




That got me thinking about wish lists and I realised that I had several on the go - all with different books...

My Amazon wishlist is for those books I would really like to have as presents, or for when I have a bit of extra cash to treat myself...

My Good reads wishlist is for those books I would like to have but there's no rush to get them...

My Bookmooch wishlist is for books I will mooch when they crop up - these are usually harder to get books, older books, and books that are only available in the USA...

My Readitswapit wishlist is for the more popular books, usually from the R&J and TV book clubs, or books that risi forum members have recommended...

I think that just about covers everything !!...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - Jaffareadstoo appreciates your interest.