Tuesday 10 May 2011

My own little world...



I love my world of books, and my world of books loves me ....

I always feel really privileged to be able to pick a book at random from my own bookshelves, and never feel that they are taking up too much space - with all genres covered from fact to fiction, chic lit to classics, I need never buy another book again ....but then I am perfectly weak willed, and never knowingly walk past a book store without a leisurely meander around. My idea of a good night out would be to get locked into a book store overnight - that way I could read snippets of all the books I still yearn to read....!

.....and I always remember - "Inside every book is an adventure waiting to happen"....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - Jaffareadstoo appreciates your interest.