Saturday 1 October 2011

Blog Award..

Jaffa and I have been given a lovely blog award from Lindsay - What a great idea - Thank You - we are really delighted to be included as one of your choices.



The Rules are:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave the award to you

2. Share 7 things about yourself

3. Send it along to 15 other bloggers and let them know you have awarded them !



The 7 things you might not might not know about me are:



1. I enjoy walks in the countryside
2. Autumn is my favourite time of year
3.I love the colour Purple
4.My favourite meal is fish and chips
5. I love Darjeeling tea from proper china cups
6.I love cats
7. I love to read poetry




Now for the best part. The blogs I'm awarding are:






Thank you to everyone who reads our blog - jaffa and I are always happy to see you here....
Come back soon.






3 comments:

  1. Thanks Josie (and Jaffa too of course). Never had an award before so I am impressed.!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and congrats on getting the award.
    I do enjoy visiting and joining in with your blog dear blog friend.

    carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - Jaffareadstoo appreciates your interest.