I'm always in awe of authors, or publishers who come up with the most amazing book titles....
With bookshelves groaning under the weight of unread books, to have that one book title that literally jumps off the shelf and which screams "READ ME "is such a superb marketing tool....
These are some of the more interesting book titles from my bookshelves:
- Started Early, Took My Dog ~ Kate Atkinson
- The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake ~ Aimee Bender
- The Weed that Strings the Hangman's Bag ~ Alan Bradley
- My Sister lives on the Mantelpiece ~ Annabel Pitcher
- When God was a Rabbit by Sarah Winman
- The Flying Carpet to Baghdad ~ Hala Jaber
- The Good Man Jesus and the Scoundrel Christ ~ Philip Pullman