Tuesday 30 June 2020

Half Year Round up ~ Six in Six



It's that time of year when I take a look at the first six months of my reading year 





๐Ÿ“– Six authors who were new to me:
  1. Jeannine Cumins - American Dirt
  2. Ann Napolitano - Dear Edward
  3. Therese Ann Fowler - A Good Neighbourhood
  4. Catherine Jinks - Shepherd
  5. Wendy Holden - Born Survivors
  6. Kathleen McGurl - The Secrets of the Chateau


๐Ÿ“– Six authors I have read before:

  1. Dorothy Koomson - Tell Me Your Secret
  2. J P Carter - Little Boy Lost
  3. Linda Green - One Moment
  4. Lorna Cook - The Forbidden Promise
  5. Caroline Kirby - When We Fall
  6. Rosanna Ley  - From Venice with Love 


๐Ÿ“– Six books from authors I know will never let me down:

  1. B A Paris -The Dilemma
  2. Elly Griffiths - The Lantern Men
  3. Elisabeth Gifford - The Lost Lights of St Kilda
  4. The Secrets of Ironbridge - Mollie Walton
  5. A Ration Book Wedding - Jean Fullerton
  6. Up Close and Personal - Kathryn Freeman


๐Ÿ“– Six books that surprised me.....in a good way:

  1. The Home - Sarah Stovell
  2. Under the Stars - Matt Gaw
  3. Just Another Mountain - Sarah Jane Douglas
  4. The Lost Child - Emily Gunnis
  5. Cabinet of Comfort - Paul Anthony Jones
  6. The Weight of Small Things - Julie Lancaster

๐Ÿ“– Six books that took me by the hand and led me into the past:

  1. Lady of the Ravens - Joanna Hickson
  2. The Foundling - Stacey Halls
  3. Echoes of the Runes - Christina Courtney
  4. The Book of Longings - Sue Monk Kidd
  5. The Silken Rose - Carol McGrath
  6. The Mysterious Miss Fairchild - Sarah Mallory

๐Ÿ“– Six books I am looking forward to reviewing:

  1. The Tuscan Contessa - Dinah Jefferies
  2. Liar - Lesley Pearse
  3. The Illustrated Child - Polly Crosby
  4. The Missing Pieces of Nancy Moon - Sarah Steele
  5. Daughters of Night - Laura Shepherd
  6. The Light Within Us - Charlotte Betts


A MASSIVE THANK YOU 


to all these talented authors for sharing the gift of your imagination with me. 


So far in 2020 your books have taken me on the most wonderful adventures ๐Ÿ˜Š






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - Jaffareadstoo appreciates your interest.