Wednesday 21 September 2016

Reflection for Wednesday...



Sometimes you just have to stop and take a moment and take time to reflect.


Here's my reflection piece for this week






Farewell My Friends...



It was beautiful as long as it lasted, the journey of my life, I have no regrets whatsoever, save the pain I'll leave behind.
Those dear hearts who love and care, and the heavy with sleep ever moist eyes, the smile in spite of a lump in the throat and the strings pulling at the heart and soul,
The strong arms that held me up when my own strength let me down, each morsel that I was fed with was full of love.
At every turning of my life I came across good friends, friends who stood by me, even when the time raced me by.
Farewell, farewell my friends, I smile and bid you goodbye.
No, shed no tears, for I need them not, all I need is your smile, If you feel sad, do think of me, for that's what I'll like, when you live in the hearts of those you love, remember then...... you never die.





Gitanjali Ghei  1961 - 1977













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - Jaffareadstoo appreciates your interest.