Wednesday 30 January 2013

Wishlist Wednesday..

 I am delighted to be part of wishlist Wednesday which is hosted by Dani at pen to paper

The idea is to post about one book each week that has been on your wishlist for some time, or maybe just added.

So what do you need to do to join in?

Follow Pen to Paper as host of the meme.

Pick a book from your wishlist that you are dying to get to put on your shelves.

Do a post telling your readers about the book and why it's on your wishlist.

Add your blog to the linky at the bottom of her post.

Put a link back to pen to paper (http://vogue-pentopaper.blogspot.com) somewhere in your post.


Dying Fall
Quercus 31 January 2013



Blurb from amazon.co.uk

This is the fifth book in the Ruth Galloway series of mystery thrillers from Elly Griffiths.

Ruth's old friend Dan Golding thinks he has made a discovery that will change archaeology forever - but he needs Ruth's help. Then, Dan is killed in a fire, leaving Ruth with one clue: the tomb of the Raven King. DCI Nelson is also rediscovering the past. He meets his friend Sandy Macleod, now at Blackpool CID, who tells him there are mysterious circumstances surrounding Dan's death. A Neo-Nazi group at Dan's University has been making threats and could be involved. Many of Dan's colleagues seem fearful and have secrets to hide. Ruth is drawn into the mystery, and where she goes, so does her daughter, Kate. This time, it's not just Ruth's life at risk.

I've loved the previous four books in the Ruth Galloway series and without doubt this one will find its way to me in the next few weeks.




10 comments:

  1. Oooohh I've never even heard of this series, but it sounds utterly fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing this today - I'm excited to check these out! :)

    My WW - http://yearningtoread.blogspot.com/2013/01/wishlist-wednesday-9-brides-of-rollrock.html

    Sierra @ Yearning to Read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sierra - thanks for visiting - I'm glad that my WW choice has been of interest to you. My advise is that the series is better enjoyed if you start at the beginning :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing... I really like the sound of this, it's totally my sort of thing so will definitely be taking a look :) I'm a new follower, I hope you pop by my WW and follow back if you like it

    Shona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shona - Welcome to jaffareads too and thanks for following. I have seen your WW choice and it sounds like the type of book I would enjoy.
      Following you back :)

      This series of books by Elly Griffiths is best if you start at the beginning !

      Delete
  3. Sounds interesting! I'm not much of a mystery reader, but since you're so enthusiastic about this series, I may need to give it a try. :)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa - thanks for looking at my wishlist wednesday choice. My advise would be to start the beginning of the series with The Crossing Places.

      Delete
  4. I have not heard of this one before. That's what I love about this meme, we get to be exposed to great new books. I will be adding this one to my TBR list! Hope you get it soon!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/wishlist-wednesday-33.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brittany - thanks for looking at my Wishlist Wednesday choice !

      Good luck in getting your book !

      Delete
  5. Oooooh! Archaeology and a REALLY pretty cover! Hope you get it and it's superb!

    Thanks for coming by my WW :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny - thanks for visiting us - nice to see you here :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - Jaffareadstoo appreciates your interest.